Open City Council Position – Accepting Letters of Interest
As of January 11, 2023, there is a vacancy on the Cammack Village City Council in Ward 1. Having a seat on the Cammack Village City Council is a privilege to represent your neighbors and have a voice in decisions that impact the everyday lives of Villagers. The commitment of City Council is a minimum of two meetings per month and any additional meetings that are called by the Mayor.
Any citizen interested in applying for this Council position must:
1. Be a current registered voter within Cammack Village.
2. Reside in Ward 1 (see map attached).
3. Submit a Letter of Interest and supporting documents by the EOD on Friday, February 3, 2023.
4. Attend the City Council Agenda Meeting on Tuesday, February 7 at 6:00pm to give a brief speech of why you would like to be on the City Council.
5. Attend the City Council Meeting on Tuesday, February 14 at 6:00pm to be present for the voting and if appointed, be sworn into office.
For questions regarding the position, requirements, or process for applying, please contact City Hall via phone (501) 663-4593 or email [email protected]